WAVE 2009 Homepage Coming Soon.
- Live WAVE Prototype Demonstration
- Free Tutorials: WAVE, Wi-Fi, UWB, and Software Defined Radio/ Cognitive Radio
The first international conference on Wireless Access in Vehicle Environments (WAVE) will be held on December 8-9, 2008 at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. WAVE 2008 will bring together leading researchers from industry, government and academia to discuss both the current state and future research directions in the following areas:
- WAVE/dedicated short range communications (DSRC)
- Vehicular networks and intelligent transportation
- Vehicular infrastructure integration (VII)
Located in close proximity to the research centers of most automotive companies and their suppliers, the conference promises to provide insight into the strategic direction and technical challenges facing the industry through keynote speeches. In addition, the program will include tutorials and demonstrations on the cutting edge research.